August 25, 2010

ELDENWA Designs

Over the weekend, I got to reconnect with one of my old pals from Middle School, Ellen Wagner.  As much as Facebook gets bad press for certain things, I have had some seriously positive experiences using the social networking website.  For instance, when Ellen and I got to talking on FB, we realized that we had a similar interest of creating things.  She lives in New York now and works as an art director, fashion designer, illustrator, and stylist.  And she recently began creating things and selling them at the Brooklyn Craft Market, street fairs, and online as well.

She wanted a place in St. Louis to sell some of her wares and she found it at Imported Designs, a little boutique in the Central West End that features interior design services and some very talented local artists.  She had a grand opening this past Sunday and I felt so honored to share in the fun and talent of a such a beautiful lady!  Hannah came with me to show support and take pics; here are just a few shots from the evening:
Me and Ellen!


woven necklaces


earrings in every color to match any outfit!


fun anklets


more woven necklaces


headbands


display


Hannah and me modeling some of the necklaces


exterior of Imported Designs


It was an absolutely beautiful evening with live music, beautiful centerpieces, hors d'oeuvres, and a very talented designer.  I even bought a super fly bracelet!

Thank you, Ellen, for bringing your creations to St. Louis!

for more info on Ellen and her designs:

2 comments: